Christopher Mill is a film & television editor with over 20 years of experience working across all genres including drama, comedy, documentary, factual, reality and sport. His recent work has included the ASE nominated “Back in Time For Dinner” for the ABC, audience favourite “Anh’s Brush With Fame” and the comedy feature film, “The Merger”, which screened recently at MIFF and in competition at Cinfest Oz.
The Merger nominated for Best Editing at OzFlix Awards
- Back In Time For Dinner nominated for Best Editing at the ASE Awards Comments Off on Back In Time For Dinner nominated for Best Editing at the ASE Awards
- The Merger selected for MIFF 2018 Gala Centrepiece Comments Off on The Merger selected for MIFF 2018 Gala Centrepiece
- The Memorial – SMH Review Comments Off on The Memorial – SMH Review
- Backyard Ashes – Little Aussie Battler Hits A Six! Comments Off on Backyard Ashes – Little Aussie Battler Hits A Six!
- MegaTruckers – SMH Review Leave a reply
- London 2012 Olympics Comments Off on London 2012 Olympics